[Clipart] Opportunities to raise funds

ValessioBrito valessio at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 19:10:35 PDT 2013

I was watching the section on opportunities[1], I thought they could
be integrated with the Zazzle API[2]; Offering in viewing Clipart
direct link to purchase a custom t-shirt or mug with your favorite
clip.

The gnome[3] use this store to sell products to its members, believe
they have a policy cleaner.

Here in Brazil has a shop[4] and other parts of the world too.

If you can get a thumbnail of a t-shirt or mug beside Clipart
encouraging people to buy as a way to help keep OpenClipart more
servers, features and ideas, can be a source of income coming directly
from the artists or users.

We can encourage more people to post and comundiade OpenClipart in the
logo of your event or movement, as a channel where people can then buy
your t-shirt or mug. Example: Birthday Celebration Debian,
DebianDay... The commemorative image is free and people from different
parts of the world could not just copy the art, but also order your
shirt directly by OpenClipart and help the project OCAL.

[1] http://openclipart.org/opportunities
[2] http://www.zazzle.com/api
[3] http://www.zazzle.com/gnome
[4] http://www.zazzle.com.br