[Clipart] Site login

Timothy King Tim at dramateam.org
Wed Aug 28 17:39:44 PDT 2013

Hello,
I went to login to the site today (I have not done so in some time) and I
got this error message after logging in:
Warning: Missing argument 1 for membership::newPassword(), called in
/srv/www/openclipart.org/htdocs/libs/AikiScript.php on line 339 and defined
in /srv/www/openclipart.org/htdocs/libs/membership.php on line 357 Notice:
Undefined variable: key in /srv/www/
openclipart.org/htdocs/libs/membership.php on line 359

Just to give you full perspective, I first reset my password and then
logged in. Perhaps the error was related to the reset? Or to my account not
being used in the current version of the site?

Anyway, just passing the info on.

Thanks,
-tim