[Clipart] Bullying by Sirko Kemter aka Gnokii

Robert Martinez mail at mray.de
Mon Feb 4 09:41:34 PST 2013

what you're asking here is pretty bold in my opinion.

first of all I see no need to post screenshots of a mailinglist to the
same mailinglist (nor do i think that forwarding personal mail to a
mailinglist is a good manner btw.).
second - you just "assume" he tagged your clipart and judge him without
having an answer yourself
third - who are you to make us judge what he does elsewhere? maybe you
behave pretty awkward on whatever forum you're on - as long as you
behave at OCAL you're always welcome here.
all in all your behaviour is concerning even *IF* gnokii was as terrible
as you tell.

why don't you show us that you can be nice and handle those kind of
conflicts the nice way?
there shouldn't be any reason to approach users too harshly even if they
upload svg with bitmaps inside. In the spirit of a true librerian you
would rather keep calm, be nice and explain the situation to all
involved parties without starting a dirt-campaign.