[Clipart] Need Filter: clipart_issue YES, pd_issue NO

S.Kemter sirko.kemter at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 02:37:55 PST 2013

Hi,

I say it here very open, if you touch one of my cliparts again, you have a
war

Few days ago I did upload a clipart, it was visible for some hours then it
dissappeared. Jakub tried to find out why, now yesterday I found the
solution someone set it to NSFW=1 I found it out because a second one of my
cliparts which was there for nearly 2 months also disappeared.
As this value can only be changed from librarians, I set them back to zero.
Today it was again set to one.

so keep your hands off

make me rich, buy my Inkscape book http://is.gd/yq5OD0 ;)