[Clipart] new kind of problem

S.Kemter buergermeister at karl-tux-stadt.de
Tue Jan 1 22:33:23 PST 2013

Hi,

the chinese spammer is quiet since days yeah, but there is a new thing.

I got this message an hour ago:

Hi We are a mentally ill married couple living in Cape Town. We are
struglling to live every month. Would you like to donate one of your images
(Hand Truck) to us, including all rights to the image? We would like to
upload it to a microstock site for money. We are desperate at this stage.
Many thanks Regards Oliver

same person asked me a month ago the same thing. I by myself consider that
as an kind of nigerian fraud question is, if I am the only one who got that?

br gnokii

--
make me rich, buy my Inkscape book http://is.gd/yq5OD0 ;)