[Clipart] More contents for the showcase page / Spam ideas

Maren Hachmann marenhachmann at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 12:43:31 PST 2013

Hi,

I only just found that someone has made a video from an OCAL graphic (for which I had used lots and lots of graphics from differen OCAL contributors).

It's the second youtube-video on this site:
http://www.thinkecodesign.nl/duurzame-dinsdag-2012/
I'm almost sure the video is computer-generated and not really 'drawn', but it's nice anyway.
Would be something for the showcase page to fill it with when it starts, especially as it involves a real collaborative work.

Wrt the comment spam, I now also got my first from famalegoods. My idea about the reduction of emails to the artists would be to introduce an option of sending a kind of summary-email only once a day into the emailing options. (Although, really, usually I am happy if I receive an OCAL email..., they are not so frequent)
For the comments it might be useful to introduce a Captcha or a little arithmetic problem, for our website that has reduced spam to zero. Of course that only works if someone has scripted the commenting...

Moini