[Clipart] Misunderstanding about CC0/PD

jcubic jcubic at onet.pl
Thu Jul 4 05:26:57 PDT 2013

Yes you are right, the name for the thing is Moral Right, in exact translation it will be Authoring Peronal Right,
but I wanted to use google translation to translate the wiki page and it translate it to Moral Right the same
English link point to the wiki page you send. Sorry I was confised by the name.