[Clipart] question about pic

Jakub Jankiewicz jcubic at onet.pl
Thu Mar 7 22:57:19 PST 2013

Librarian should remove such clipart but first need to notify the user
via message why it was taken down. I always send message like this if
clipart contain copyrighted material:

====
We mark your clipart
http://openclipart.org/detail/127453/nuclear-power---no-thanks!-by-worker
as pd_issue because it's copyrighted. <explanation>. In OCAL we can
only have clipart that are in Public Domain (no copyright at all).

Soon this clipart will be removed or you can remove it yourself.

Thanks
Open Clipart Team
====

it should be the same with embedded images. There should be a tag
embedded_image that will mark clipart with this issue and it should be
hidden but not for librarian.