[Clipart] next historical question

Jakub Jankiewicz jcubic at onet.pl
Tue Mar 12 02:34:26 PDT 2013

There was some issue with ArtFavor clipart and one of the authors
requested to remove them all, so I remove them from database but they
remain on disk. I don't know about the rest, but you need to know that
delete clipart by use didn't remove the file from the disk once.

Maybe rejon, pianoBrad and boobaloo will know about that since they are
on your list, they all have librarian accounts.