[Clipart] question about releases

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at fabricatorz.com
Sun Mar 24 05:31:28 PDT 2013

> I had a quick look at a random sample, and found a couple with more
> information in the file, but I estimate less than one in 10:

It is possible that some very old graphics have 'real' metadata
because I was told in the first years of ocal the metadata was
updated in the .svg files, a feature which was lost in
subsequent server updates.

But in those cases I would think the tags in the database must
be as good or better as those in the .svg files, since the ones
in the .svg files have not been updated for a number of years.

That is my current understanding, thanks a lot for helping to
look into this!