[Cogl] Cogl in Python

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 18:55:49 PDT 2012

On Wed, 2012-04-11 at 03:22 +0200, Artur Skawina wrote:
> Hmm, get_cogl_material() returns an Handle, which is a (void*), so if
> you're
> seeing segfaults when calling every Material method maybe the python
> bindings
> somehow fail to convert that.

Interesting. Well this is now far beyond my level of expertise, I'll
just have to wait for either python or gi to reach the point were cogl
will work.

As far as gdb and python goes, it's a bit like trying to hit an anvil
with a tuning hammer and expecting it to crack open. It's opaque back
traces are almost impossible.

Martin,