[Cogl] [RFC] Separate out CoglPath api into sub-library

Neil Roberts neil at linux.intel.com
Wed May 15 06:11:52 PDT 2013

I started reviewing this but now I'm not sure if I've got the right
patch because there are quite a lot of silly problems that stop it from
building. Maybe I should not bother reviewing it until these are fixed?
The ones I noticed before giving up are:

• _cogl_path_get_fill_primitive is referencing path->fill_primitive but
  that is defined in path->data->fill_primitive so it gives an error.

• cogl_path_fill is missing from the cogl-path.h header.

• test-conformance needs to link against libcogl-path.la when cogl-path
  is enabled because one of the tests tests the path API.

• test-path.c is using the old name for cogl_path_fill and it doesn't
  include cogl-path.h

• The tests directory needs to be listed after the cogl-path directory
  in the Makefile.am because one of the tests depends on cogl-path.

Regards,
- Neil

Robert Bragg <robert at sixbynine.org> writes:

> I've made a patch to split out the CoglPath api into a cogl-path
> sub-library like cogl-pango and cogl-gst which would be good to have
> some review for, but since the patch is rather large I've just pushed
> it to a wip/split-cogl-path branch instead of sending directly to the
> mailinglist.
>
> For reference I've copied the commit message for the patch below.
>
> kind regards,
> - Robert
Intel Corporation (UK) Limited
Registered No. 1134945 (England)