[Cogl] Proposal for re-licensing to MIT license

Alban Browaeys prahal at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 10 15:18:22 PST 2014

Regarding the recent proposal to re-license Cogl to the MIT license
I can confirm that I agree to allow my changes to be re-licensed under
the MIT license.

NB: I also feel that forcing the individuals to give back is counter
productive ...  organisations that manage individuals have different
dynamics though, and copyleft clears the field for individuals in the
organisations to share.
Sorry for this I agree though I feel that is adventurous. Wishing the
best to cogl.

Best regards,
Alban