[compiz] Misc WM buglets

Mike Hearn mike at plan99.net
Wed Apr 5 14:41:36 PDT 2006

Cyber Org wrote:
> Not see in today's CVS too, just rechecked. Only seen
> in quinn's cvs.
>
> Anyone else see this bug?

I thought I was using CVS, but checked and found there was an unreversed
patch there. I reversed the zoom-from-center patch and now I no longer
see the problem. The feature this patch added was disabled in gconf, but
possibly it still interferes in some way even when disabled.

Unfortunately, Quinn did the same thing, including building Davids CVS
from scratch, and still sees the problem. So possibly it's settings
related and not to do with this patch at all.

thanks -mike