[compiz] [SVG Presentation] Features request

Nils Hobbensiefken nils.hobbensiefken at gmx.de
Thu Apr 6 10:04:26 PDT 2006

My mail to David Reveman,
after sending, sombody told me, it would be better to write the list. So
here is my first mail to a list.

.
..
Hello,

first thanks for XGL. ;) You did an amazing job with that but you
already know that.

My name is Nils Hobbensiefken and i come from the North of Germany and i
have two questions/requests.
I already used the cube on top view for a couple of presentations at
school in front of my class and it was real success (Thanks again!). I'm
a pupil not a teacher (only that you don't missunderstand).

But there is one thing that makes it a circumstance to prepare a
presentation:
[I think i will quote myself from the thread (for link: see below)]

For now i have to add every slide manually and i think that it's not a
very funny work if you'd have 30-40 slides (you too?). Wouldn't it be
better/possible to simply add the path to the folder where it can find
the svgs to the gconfkey "svgs"?
Or can't it be done because of technical limitations?

The other thing is only a little feature for usability (So i thing it
is):

When i'm looking at the top of the cube at the end of a presentation i
can hit the ESC-key and the Cube rolls to the workspace which is
currently on bottom. Is there a hotkey for "flying" from the workspace
to the top of the cube?

Well,
Thanks for reading,
Nils.

Posted it already here,...
http://compiz.ed3n.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1013

...but they said i should contact you for this, because this "two things
look easy to implement and definately desirable"(Quotation)

..
.

bye, Nils Hobbensiefken