[compiz] Small questions about recent CVS commit

Quinn Storm livinglatexkali at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 06:59:02 PDT 2006

The day before yesterday, there were some CVS commits to compiz that
seem to have created problems.  One is the removal of a call to
gconfSetOption(sp?) which removes the behaviour of "fixing" options
that have incorrect values, and the other is some new (experimental?)
code for focus-stealing prevention that causes things like gnome's
Alt+F2 run box to appear without focus.  Perhaps we could have a gconf
key to turn this behaviour off?

Unless I see a good reason not to I'll be reverting these changes in my
tree for the time being.