[compiz] gnome-window-decorator - enhanced context menu and _NET_WM_CONTEXT_HELP

Quinn Storm livinglatexkali at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 19:43:36 PDT 2006

I've attatched a patch to implement some features that people really
wanted in gnome-window-decorator, namely more features in the context
menu (creates it locally instead of using LibWNCK's, which of course
does create a headache for localization, I know), and
_NET_WM_CONTEXT_HELP support (the "what is this" button)

I figured I should send this to the list now since talk of themeing
g-w-d is imminent

--Quinn