[compiz] Window shading

Sune Mølgaard sune at molgaard.org
Sun Apr 23 02:49:32 PDT 2006

Hi all.

New to the list, so my apologies, if I am out of line.

I was told, that window shading (rolling them up into the title bar) is
on the TODO-list. As I normally rely heavily on this feature, I just
wondered which priority it has, i.e. when I can expect it. I rely solely
on your kindness for this, as I am neither versed in C nor graphical
effects, and thus cannot provide code of my own.

Best regards,

Sune Mølgaard

--
caution: if you write code like this, immediately after you are fired
the person assigned to maintaining your code after you leave will resign.