[compiz] patch: libsvg/libsvg-cairo to librsvg

David Reveman davidr at novell.com
Wed Aug 2 08:36:16 PDT 2006

On Mon, 2006-07-31 at 09:02 +0200, Mirco Müller wrote:
> Am Montag, den 31.07.2006, 00:52 -0400 schrieb Kristian Høgsberg:
>
> >  ... a couple of comments on the patch:
> >
> >  - rsvg_init and rsvg_term should not be called per screen, they
> > belong in cubeInit and cubeFini.
> >  - you need to follow the existing structure of readSvgToTexture
> > better; call rsvg_handle_free on entry if svgHandle is non NULL to
> > prevent leaking when changing slides, call openImageFile to look for
> > the svg in the right paths
> >  - follow the coding style; in a few places you use a full tab instead
> > of 4 spaces (maybe your editor is set to 4 space tabs)
>
> 	I fixed all the stated issues and attached a corrected patch to this
> eMail. Please have a quick look at it to cross-check that I didn't miss
> anything. Thanks in advance!

Patch still include a bunch of indent style changes that shouldn't be
there. svgHandle is only used in readSvgToTexture so there's no need to
have it in the CubeScreen struct. We should make sure that we're not
leaking cairo_t's and or the name string if rsvg_handle_new_from_file
fails.

I've attached an updated patch.