[compiz] Re: Better keybindings for move and resize

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Aug 22 08:12:07 PDT 2006

Hanno Böck wrote:
> Sounds good, but I'd suggest working on getting it run "out of the box" on
> both aiglx/xgl. (that from what I remember would mean window overlay support
> in compiz)

Haha, I just spent 10 mins finding the patch in Mandriva SVN that I
though did what you needed, but then I realised it was you who wrote it
Hanno!!! ;)

<pointless>
In Mandriva we have used a patch to our compiz to auto-detect if it is
aiglx or xgl and set the options correctly.

http://svn.mandriva.com/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/packages/cooker/compiz/current/SOURCES/0001-Also-check-for-tfp-in-server-extensions.txt?view=log

http://svn.mandriva.com/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/packages/cooker/compiz/current/SOURCES/0001-Also-check-for-tfp-in-server-extensions.txt?view=markup&rev=56731
</pointless>

Col.