[compiz] workspaces/desktops/viewports on top/bottom of cube?

Matthew Nicholson sjoeboo at sjoeboo.com
Tue Dec 5 13:13:19 PST 2006

I know this has probably been asked before, but, I'll ask anyways:

Workspaces/Desktops/whatever on the top and bottom of the cube, is there
any chance this will ever happen? I love how in gnome you can have work
spaces in rows/columns, and i tend to have 4-6 workspaces (well 6, but
only 4 gets used all of the time, but its nice to have the "buffer"
workspaces. since using compiz and/or berly, I've been back down to
4(cube) but would love to make better use of the top and bottom of the
cube instead of jsut tossing images up/down there.

Matt Nicholson