[compiz] next release

Mark Rosenstand mark at borkware.net
Wed Dec 27 11:41:12 PST 2006

On Wed, 2006-12-27 at 20:16 +0100, David Reveman wrote:
> I like to get another developer release out before the end of the week.
> The only thing left on my list of things that should be fixed before
> this release is the y-constrain functionality in the move plugin, which
> is currently broken on multi-head setups.
>
> If you have any patches you want to get in or bugs that you like to see
> fixed before this release, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

I'm not sure if this should be fixed upstream, but running compiz git on
AIGLX has made the shadows of pretty much everything except windows
(gnome-panel, menus, ...) appear as white boxes.

I see that Fedora keep patching compiz[1] - is it planned to merge these
upstream at some point, or is compiz/AIGLX officially unsupported?