[compiz] compiz developers

Mauricio Henriquez buho-1 at entelchile.net
Sun Jul 16 20:21:58 PDT 2006

Hi Colin Gutrie:

Thanks for your repply about alt-gr problem.

And great!!!! I'm also a developer (opengl developer), so I very happy to find a developer list of compiz...I'm working in some ideas for pluggins (for now only in a opengl format without nothing about compiz or xgl), so I very interesting in work with you, is this posible??, please guide me on this...what I have to do to set a box for development on compiz?? (official cvs repository, compilationlanguage, etc), please if yuo guide me on this I can relly help you, I have severall ideas but I dont know how to integrate this ideas into compiz or xgl..pluggin?, how?, documentation?, etc...

Thanks

Mauricio