[compiz] patch: libsvg/libsvg-cairo to librsvg

Mirco Müller macslow at bangang.de
Mon Jul 31 11:38:40 PDT 2006

Am Montag, den 31.07.2006, 16:17 +0200 schrieb Martin Szulecki:

> The only thing that kept me from posting it yet were some problems:
>
> 1. In compiz.h included from cube.c TRUE and FALSE get redefined:
>
> Anyone seen that with this patch too?

	I have not seen this on my system here. Mind to send me your patch so I
can take a look how it behaves here?

> 2. rsvg_handle_free is apparently deprecated, however using
> rsvg_handle_close yields in segfaults... (have librsvg 2.15.0)

	Hm... I personally would not suggest writing patches against upstream
compiz using a non-stable version of librsvg (after all, the reason for
the patch was to get compiz away from "cruft" :). I did something
similar like this some months ago for a much smaller project, and that
wasn't pleasant for some users.

Best regards...

Mirco "MacSlow" Müller

email - macslow at bangang.de