[compiz] Bug in shading

Sune Mølgaard sune at molgaard.org
Thu Jun 8 07:47:10 PDT 2006

David Reveman wrote:

> I think what really happens is that they end up minimized instead of
> shaded. Either way, I'm aware of the problem and I'll fix it sometime
> soon.

Could be, but they cease to be shown on the bottom panel, leading me to
conclude that they were closed (I don't use dock, so naturally, they
aren't there either).

However, you are the one with the better knowledge of it, so I just look
forward to a resolution. Just having it at all is still great :-)

/Sune

--
Give me the luxuries of life and I will willingly do without the necessities
- Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959) , from An Autobiography, 1932.