[compiz] Force window fullscreen

Solerman Kaplon solerman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 05:09:10 PDT 2006

Hi all,

I'm looking for a way to force a certain window on my desktop to go
fullscreen. The window in question is from Enemy Territoy, it tries to
go fullscreen, but for some reason doesn't work, and stay always
redirected with obvious framerate slowdown (keep 6-7 fps average on a FX
5200). I was thinking something like xwinwrap, which you can call a
process and force his window to draw to the root window. Anyone know if
that's possible? For now I'm lauching a separate server, but would be
interesting if I didn't have to ;)

Solerman