[compiz] No window decorations with latest CVS/window shading

Jose daLuz jdaluz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 06:35:25 PDT 2006

If I update to the latest CVS, my window decorations disappear. I'm running
Gnome 2.15.2 under Gentoo, so it's possible this is some interaction with
the newest gtk+ or other Gnome libraries. Gnome-window-decorator is running
and the decoration plugin is loaded.

I first had this problem with the latest quinnstorm, so I switched to the
latest CVS for fdo compiz, removing quinnstorm-specific plugins from
active_plugins, and got the same problem. Reverting to CVS from a 6/6 (prior
to window shading), either fdo or quinnstorm, eliminates this problem.

I looked for a configure option for disabling window shading but didn't see
one. Could someone suggest anything else I can do to help diagnose this
problem?

--
Joe daLuz