[compiz] Re: ss->translate > 0.001f makes my compiz working slow

Denis F. Latypoff latypoff at yandex.ru
Fri Jun 9 08:01:20 PDT 2006

>OK, I don't know what could be wrong. Make sure compiz is linked to a
>libGL with GLX_MESA_copy_sub_buffer support. Changing so every screen
>update is fullscreen (what removing  "ss->translate > 0.001f" will do)
>is definitely not the correct solution.
>
>-David

I have only one libGL on my freebsd and it is CVS Mesa.
I have linked compiz to a libGl dynamically by using --with-gl-libs="-lGL -ldrm -pthread" and it works. Thank you David. I will edit the freebsd howto. Compiz is the best thing I had ever seen on my desktop. But there is another bug (I don't know exactly - hardware or software) with artifacts. I will describe details in the new thread of the compiz list.

--
br, Denis F. Latypoff.