[compiz] Suggestion for the list manager(s)

Matthias Hopf mhopf at suse.de
Mon Jun 12 03:11:06 PDT 2006

On Jun 10, 06 11:28:04 +0200, Sven Jaborek wrote:
> just to put my 2 cents in it: munged reply-to lists are bad.
>
> i feel like this list is broken now, because my reply button doesnt work
> anymore.

Just because someone is complaining publicly doesn't strictly imply that
he's right under all circumstances. I'm sure with some googling you can
find according rants for non-reply-to lists as well.

This is strictly a matter of preferences. I tend to forget to use list
reply, and group reply sends unneccessary CCs.

Matthias

--
Matthias Hopf <mhopf at suse.de>       __        __   __
Maxfeldstr. 5 / 90409 Nuernberg    (_   | |  (_   |__         mat at mshopf.de