[compiz] Request: Option for "scale" plugin to show minimized windows

Carl E. Thompson lists-compiz at carlthompson.net
Wed Jun 14 21:50:11 PDT 2006

[If this is not the correct list for this request then please let me know!]

Hello,

     I would like to be able to use the "scale" plugin as a complete
taskbar replacement. To achieve I propose adding an option that
minimized windows be shown by scale. Currently, they are not.

     Another good option to have would be if a keyboard modifier could
be used (or a separate hot-corner) to tell scale to show windows from
all desktops (viewports). Most times I would would want to show just the
current, but sometimes I would want to see windows for all.

    Unfortunately, the source for scale seems to be completely
uncommented and I couldn't easily follow which functions were used for
what or I would try to create a patch myself. Is there any documentation
somewhere?

Thank you,
Carl Thompson