[compiz] Window shading

Sune Mølgaard sune at molgaard.org
Mon May 1 02:04:33 PDT 2006

Mark Rosenstand wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I really miss the ability to shade windows on double click. Have I
> managed to miss it in the config or is it simply not implemented?
> I bet some really cool effect(s) could be made for shading :)
>
> Also, under what bugzilla product is it prober to store such feature
> requests?
>
> On a side note, Xgl have been running wonderfully on my Radeon 7000 with
> daily cvs snapshots for a week now, stressed ~12 hours a day. This is by
> far over all expectations. Great work!

Hi Mark.

I asked about the feature a while ago, and got the reply that it is
indeed not implemented, and since noone had asked, it had low priority.
My asking, however, bumped the priority, and your asking will probably
bump it even further.

Best regards,

Sune Mølgaard

--
Life is something to do when you can't get to sleep.
- Fran Lebowitz