[compiz] Re: Latest switcher patches, bugfix.

Quinn Storm livinglatexkali at gmail.com
Sun May 7 20:14:29 PDT 2006

On Sun, 7 May 2006 22:21:04 -0400
Quinn Storm <livinglatexkali at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've attatched a patch to fix a bug in the latest switcher patches
> that got put into CVS.  Basically, window order with minimized
> windows is undefined, and this fixes it.
>
> Also, I notice that in some cases switcher fails to get an icon for a
> window.  Perhaps the icon code is forcing a search for a specific
> size, rather than 'best-fit'?
>
> Also, the patch allows usage of alt+shift+tab (in default keybindings)
> to initiate switcher as well.
>
> --Quinn

Oops, I just realized, there was one more fix I forgot to do to this,
I've attatched it now, it handles the 'phantom windows' that sometimes
show up in switcher (I hope).  Also, I couldn't see why you had the
test for inShowDesktopMode in there, I never had it and mine worked ok,
if you need it, maybe you can figure out how to put it back in?

--Quinn