[compiz] Feature request.

Bjørn Haagensen bhaagensen at gmail.com
Thu May 11 13:38:16 PDT 2006

Hi,

Metacity has a keyboard shortcut for activating the window menu. I
thinks it defaults to <Alt>Space. Now that compiz has a "proper" window
menu it would be nice to have the keyboard shortcut for activating it.

Rationale: Being among those who suffer from latent strain injuries from
mouse use, I prefer to use the keyboard as much as possible. I can only
speak for myself, but the ability to move/resize windows without the
mouse makes a difference.

Related, but less important at this stage, would be to have something
similar to the entire keyboard shortcut handling system for window
movement/resizing found in Metacity. I.e. shortcuts for:

	-maximizing horizontally/vertically
	-snap-to movement/resizing behavior.

Anyway, these are just some whishes. Take them for what you think
they're worth.

Regards Bjorn