[compiz] A couple of problems with scale plugin

David Prieto frandavid100 at gmail.com
Mon May 22 02:45:08 PDT 2006

I'd like to point out a couple of problems regarding the scale plugin: I
use it showing the application emblem on the lower right corner, and
with the shiver focus effect and sloppy focus activated.

Well, whenever you select a window (either through the keyboard or
sloppy focus) the app emblem gets smaller for a second and moves to the
center of the window, then returns to its expected size and location.

Some other times this bug doesn't seem to happen, but when I terminate
the scale the windows are not replaced properly: they stay where the
scale plugin placed them, so the selected window would stay at the upper
left corner even if it was on the lower right previously. I'm not sure I
made myself clear about this one.

I don't know if both these bugs are due to the scale plugin OR the
wobbly plugin, since scale seems to work just fine when the focus effect
is disabled, and anyway focus gives problems with switcher too.