[compiz] Minor fix to multi-head changes for mixed resolutions

Shawn Starr shawn.starr at rogers.com
Wed Nov 1 09:48:17 PST 2006

Great stuff, Thanks.

I just had compiz git crash though. If I use vmware server it somehow got confused with mouse and started thinking I was 'pressing' buttons and somehow it started zooming into the desktop without me being able to stop. Then the keyboard gave out and I had to magic sysrq reboot the box :(

hmm..

Shawn.