[compiz] Re: Minor fix to multi-head changes for mixed resolutions

Hair hair at netbeans.org
Thu Nov 2 00:34:35 PST 2006

> Hey, David, for me the recent multihead changes had minor a problem with
> mixed resolutions (1600x1200 & 1280x1024).  The viewport was getting set
> partially off screen.

Can people say what graphics cards they have multihead working on please?

I'm been desparate to get it working with ATI BigDesktop (with different
resolutions) but xgl crashes everytime compiz starts.
I gone through regular updates in hope never with any luck.
To have some sort of informal list of what people have had working would
be nice to have. Maybe such a list already exists?

/mck

--
"Physics is to math what sex is to masturbation." Richard Feynman
Homepage - www.wever.org | Sesam Search Engine - www.sesam.no