[compiz] community site

David Reveman davidr at novell.com
Wed Nov 8 11:31:50 PST 2006

An initial community site has been setup here:

http://www.go-compiz.org

It needs a lot of work and I haven't had time to do much yet. It's a
wiki so everyone is invited to help out and make it the site they want
it to be.

A git repository that pretty much anyone could get commit access to and
host compiz related stuff at is being set up and I'll post some more
details about this once it's in place. CVS and/or SVN repositories could
also be added if a lot of people want that but I strongly encourage
people to try git if they haven't already.