[compiz] Modified resize

Mike Dransfield mike at blueroot.co.uk
Wed Nov 8 16:57:13 PST 2006

Linked is a version of the Beryl resize plugin which I have modified
to work with Compiz.  It seems to work better and has a few more
options to help speed up things (the outline mode is good).

http://www.anykeysoftware.co.uk/compiz/plugins/resize/resize.c

Could you have a quick look at the code to see if it would be worthwhile
preparing a diff?  There are quite a few changes plus a lot of whitespace
that needs removing, I would like to know if it has a chance of being
accepted before I work on getting a clean patch.

If it would not be accepted then I will maintain it as a third party plugin.