[compiz] Link to required packages

imnotpc imnotpc at ubaight.com
Wed Nov 8 20:07:47 PST 2006

Hi All,

I decided that if I was going to contribute around here, I needed to actually
build and install the current source so that I had some clue what's going
on...

Running ./configure gave me a list of missing (devel?) packages:

No package 'xrandr' found
No package 'xinerama' found
No package 'ice' found
No package 'sm' found
No package 'libstartup-notification-1.0' found

My SuSE 10.1 distro doesn't seem to have these, so my question is: Is there a
preferred repository for these packages and if so can I get the link? I
searched the archives but didn't find anything useful.

Jeff