[compiz] Multi Head Cube rotation

Gerte Hoogewerf g.hoogewerf at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 03:10:48 PST 2006

Hi,

I pulled compiz from GIT yesterday to see if I could get proper
multi-head support. I think the current status is great, but I have
one little suggestion to make.
The current behavior is that we have two viewpoints of the "cube"
(it's more like a body with eight side planes now). If it's rotated
one step we skip one of the planes. Rotating four times is enough to
go round exactly once. Is it possible to decrease this stepsize, so we
can rotate the body in eight steps?
I.E. When having two monitors rotating one step will shift the
contents of one monitor to the other. :)

Keep up the good work!