[compiz] Show desktop not working correctly?

Mike Dransfield mike at blueroot.co.uk
Thu Nov 9 11:22:17 PST 2006

Fredrik Karlsson wrote:
> tor 2006-11-09 klockan 14:52 +0000 skrev Mike Dransfield:
>
>>> is it a known bug that when using show desktop (pressing ctrl-d),
>>> showing the windows again, all gnome-session processes appears as
>>> empty windows?
>>>

>> I used to have this problem under kwin as well.
>>
>> As far as I can tell, it is fixed in recent builds.
>>

> I've built from git repo today :)

Oops sorry, I can confirm I see the same bug, except when using the switcher
not show desktop.  I am working with the edge buttons and it is often
triggered
by that (but not when using alt tab).  Kicker loses all of the windows
and then
after a moment they reappear and every window including the hidden ones
are rendered along with a frame.

If I reload compiz the windows stay.  They are visible in switcher but not
on kicker.  They cannot be closed.