[compiz] Compiz acts like super key is always pressed.

Philipp Gruber philipp.gruber at flupps.net
Thu Nov 9 11:11:24 PST 2006

Hello All,

I just got Compiz 0.2.2 working on my laptop with i855GM Chipset, with
AIGLX on X.org 7.1 and the latest i915 driver (debian unstable).
But for some reason, it behaves as if the super key (?) was always
pressed. This means, when I click somewhere it starts to mark an area
and generates a screenshots on mouseup. Rightclick activates some
zooming-mode. As long as I hold down ctrl or alt, it behaves (almost)
like normal.

Any suggestions, how to solve this problem?
Please let me know, if you need more information.

Thanks

Philipp  Gruber