[compiz] community site

Jigish Gohil jigish.gohil at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 21:40:20 PST 2006

On 11/9/06, David Reveman <davidr at novell.com> wrote:

> A git repository that pretty much anyone could get commit access to and
> host compiz related stuff at is being set up and I'll post some more
> details about this once it's in place. CVS and/or SVN repositories could
> also be added if a lot of people want that but I strongly encourage
> people to try git if they haven't already.

We are eagerly awaiting for such git repository where we can maintain
third party plugins easily and possibly create a branch with all the
experimental plugins.

Mike is maintaining third party plugins, now numbering over 10, I am
sure it must be quite some work doing it without git/svn/cvs. Gandalfn
is also maintaining compiz configuration tool, there would be more
like those that could go somewhere along with compiz.

Its good to see David more active on the list and compiz community site come up.

Cheers!

-J