[compiz] Anoying bug in scale when using custom shortcuts

Peter Ackermann packermann at thomas-krenn.com
Mon Nov 13 21:50:16 PST 2006

I'm using gandalfn's ubuntu-dev-pakages. I had this bug on beryl before.
If I set a custom shortcut for scale (in my case I want to initiate all
viewports on the default shortcut <ctrl><alt>Up), initiate_edge is
automaticaly set to TopRight, too. The Problem is, I don't want to use
the active edges at all. So I go everytime into gconf-editor, remove
TopRight from initiate_edge, but after each login into gnome,
initiate_edge is set to TopRight. This bug was removed in beryl, but
seems to be still in compiz.

regards

Peter Ackermann