[compiz] Include option type in gconf schema

Ben Reeves zootreeves at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 18:16:51 PST 2006

David, is there any chance that the gconf (or dbus) changes will be
introduced into the git? because i would really like to get my configurator
released, and i can't do it until the option type is available.

I have separated all the gconf code in the program into separate wrapper
functions so when the dbus changes get into  the head then I should be
easily be able to switch the backend to use dbus instead. I think tho there
is one option missing with dbus, is there anyway to get a list of plugins
available?

Thanks,
Ben

--