[compiz] Aquamarine: The KDE Window Decorator

Shawn Starr shawn.starr at rogers.com
Wed Nov 15 11:52:18 PST 2006

Hi David, the code for emerald is GPLv2+ and gtk/gnome-window-decorator is the same. So this is fine.

I will adjust the copyrights in beryl debian/copyright to reflect this in upstream and also for debian. I just did a code compare and saw
some of your code.

I wasn't sure if Quinn used any bits from gtk-window-decorator (I never looked), but there are code bits that came from yours, so this will
be fixed.

Thank you.

Shawn.