[compiz] 2 bug in Scale plugin

Jesper Andersen jespera at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 22:58:51 PST 2006

On Tue, 2006-11-14 at 13:02 +0100, Explinux wrote:
> Hello,
>
> 1) windows maximixed in different virtual desktops from that one current
> escape when they are under the pointer, and they subsequently are
> arranged badly.

I have the problem that windows maximized horizontally/vertically escape
upon gaining focus in scaled situations, but not for windows maximized
completely. However, when doing scale on all windows, any kind of
maximized window escape upon gaining focus.

This is actually quite distracting from an otherwise excellent
experience using compiz (on i810-driver, using aiglx). I must say I
really like using compiz.

Cheers,
Jesper Andersen