[compiz] [ANNOUNCE] compiz-0.2.0

Mirco Müller macslow at bangang.de
Mon Oct 2 18:13:42 PDT 2006

Am Montag, den 02.10.2006, 15:48 -0400 schrieb David Reveman:

> 0.2.0 release of compiz.
>
> http://xorg.freedesktop.org/archive/individual/app/compiz-0.2.0.tar.bz2
> http://xorg.freedesktop.org/archive/individual/app/compiz-0.2.0.tar.gz

	Works flawless sofar (install in non-/usr-prefix works too now,
thanks!, also made sure to use --disable-gnome), except for the
plane-plugin.

This is what it looks like on my box (Xorg 7.1, nvidia 1.0-9625):

http://macslow.thepimp.net/clips/plane-plugin-bug.ogg (1.6 MBytes)
http://macslow.thepimp.net/clips/plane-plugin-bug.avi (911 KBytes)

	I tried to put it before or after cube and rotate, but the
rendering-glitch wasn't solved. No matter where I put it. Before I dive
into plance.c and look for possible reasons myself I was wondering if
somebody knows what may be messed up on my side.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best regards...

MacSlow

email - macslow at bangang.de