[compiz] BlurFX for compiz

moppsy moppsy at comcast.net
Thu Oct 5 10:20:41 PDT 2006

On Thu  5.Oct'06 at 14:55:01 +0100, Mike Dransfield wrote:
> 4.  plane was recently patched to allow wrapping.

I applied 2 patches to plane that I personally use.
One was to focus the default window on viewport change,
the other was to add the wrapping option.

both patches for git compiz are here
http://home.comcast.net/~moppsy/compiz/plane-focus-default.patch
http://home.comcast.net/~moppsy/compiz/plane-wrap-option.patch

> Thats fine but at the
> same time the non-compiz related function were changed from camel caps
> to underscore style.  eg.  endMove was changed to end_move.  I am not
> sure if these changes came from the plane developer or if they are
> trying to enforce some sort of coding convention.  None of the other
> plugins seem to have been subjected to this.  I really dont understand
> this part.

It came that way from an early patch file from RedHat.
Søren Sandmann's update for git never went into svn.