[compiz] metacity support

sNop snop3 at seznam.cz
Sat Oct 7 08:00:04 PDT 2006

sNop napsal(a):
> David Reveman napsal(a):

>>> Here are some pictures
>>> This is compiz with metacity support and gconftool-2
>>> -s /apps/gwd/use_metacity_theme -t bool true
>>> http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=compiz1rh6.png
>>>
>>> and this is metacity
>>> http://img100.imageshack.us/my.php?image=metacity1be1.png
>>>
>>> I can`t see this tab. Can I do somethis special or I must wait for
>>> update this metacity libs ?
>>>

>> It should be working. You clearly haven't installed the settings module
>> correctly as I mentioned in the previous mail.
>>
>> -David
>>

>> __________ Informace od NOD32 1.1790 (20061004) __________
>>
>> Tato zprava byla proverena antivirovym systemem NOD32.
>> http://www.nod32.cz
>>

> Thank I try reinstall.

I tried reinstall gnome-control-center 2.16 from tarball and nothing
changed.
Then I tried reinstall metacity 2.16.1 and rebuild newest compiz with
this libs and nothing changed again.
You wrote my that I havn't installed setting module correctly. But
setting module of what ? Compiz or gnome-theme-manager ?
When I runing gnome-theme-manager from terminal I getting this error
(gnome-theme-manager:24811): Gtk-WARNING **: I can't find library for
themes in module_path:"pixmap",
It's possible that my problem is because this error ? I have used
development distro Ubuntu edgy eft.